Polyaspartic Coating Advantages
1. Fast Application—From start to finish, you could be walking on your new surface in a few hours
2. Can be installed year round at virtually any temperature or humidity
3. Adheres to most surfaces even when applied over other coatings and sealers
4. Flexibility, impact and chip resistant
5. Bright, vivid colors that won’t fade from age or sunlight
6. Superior abrasion and wear resistance to epoxy and polyureathane coatings by far.
U-Neek Concrete Coatings, LLC was formed in August of 2008 by Kevin Bertocki and Todd Slomka. Both worked in different industry for over fifteen years while doing various forms of concrete work on the their own. During their years of concrete work, they were looking for a better concrete sealer.
Through a friend, they were introduced to local business man, Jack Bracco and his company, Flexmar Coatings, Inc. He introduced polyaspartic coating into the world market and a relationship was formed.
Polyaspartic Concrete Coatings
Polyaspartics can be applied in one day and the area that was applied can be back in operation the same day.
U-NEEK Concrete Coatings have done everything from Ace Hardware Stores to restaurants and dog kennels as well as many other commercial establishments.
The product is not merely for commercial purposes as can be seen in the photo galleries. The coating is ideal for residential uses and has been applied to garages, pool decks, porches, sidewalks and driveways.
Polyaspartic coatings are a non-maintenance and non-recoat coating that can be used inside and outside.
Kevin Bertocki — 412-860-2776
Todd Slomka — 724-882-9604
Links for more information
Flexmar Coatings, Inc.
This is the manufacturer's website filled with more literature as well as videos detailing installation and product information
This website lets you custom design any pattern of flakes to make any color that you desire.